Angels News

www.espn.com - MLB

Angels Twitter verified

Twitter Search / Angels

ANGELS RADIO 830am

Saturday, July 26, 2014

at ANGELS v ORIOLES GAME, JULY 22, 2014 , + Biblical Inspiration

“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love...” 1 John 4:18













 THIS GUY IS A BUSY BODY...
HE KEPT STARING AT ME







“We are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.”
















 THIS KID GOT A  BALL











 CRYSTAL CHRIST CATHEDRAL 
in the DISTANCE




 this poor lady had only a few teeth. I felt sorry for her. I asked her if she sold the "small peanuts" and she said "Sorry honey...only at the other window..." I don't like it when women I don't know call me honey, sweetie, etc, so I "mirrored" her and said, "Ok, thanks sweetie" and she scowled. ha ha










































































“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”
 2 Corinthians 4:7