Angels News

www.espn.com - MLB

Angels Twitter verified

Twitter Search / Angels

ANGELS RADIO 830am

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Shame on angels gift shop re plastic bag

sham SHAME ON ANGELS BASEBALL GIFTSHOP GAL (and/or management) for REFUSING to GIVE ME A SIMPLE PLASTIC BAG for my electronics during the 1st rainout at angel stadium in 20 years. I had to leave the stadium in the pouring rain to go to my car (it was truly a downpour, no exaggeration) and if I had taken my electronics (radio & phone) without plastic coverage they would have been ruined. But the gal said that I would have to donate 1 dollar to get a bag. I couldn't believe it ! How cheap and selfish of this girl and/or angel management (I"m not sure if she was just trying to get a buck from me for her pocket or if she was truly following angels policy)...; i didn't have any cash...but I did have a credit card so I ended up buying a cheap item...got a bag...saved the receipt and the next day returned the item. BUT what a waste of time..and how prudish of angels and/or this Latino gal at the gift shop






--
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28